980 E Foster Wells Rd, Pasco, WA 99301
- List Price
- Days on Market
- 2 Story w/Basement
- Year Built
- Living Area
Welcome to this country setting custom built home on 4.73 acres with views! Just north of Pasco city limits this all brick 3 level home features 4 bedrooms 5 baths with 6498 sqft. The kitchen with hardwood floors has 25’ of counter space, stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry. With vaulted ceilings the family room has a dual sided stone fireplace and a panoramic view. The master with ensuite features tile floor, jacuzzi tub and a dual head walk-in shower. The lower level has a wet bar, dual sided fireplace, pool table, wight room and a full bathroom. The huge covered back patio thats fully landscaped with a gas fire pit looks over the yard thats complexity irrigated with plenty of space for the toys, equipment or entertaining. Do not miss out on this one!
- Property Description
- Animals Allowed, Located in County, Residential Acreage, View, Garden Area
- Daylight/Outside Entrance, Finished, Windows - Non Egress
- Shed, Deck/Covered, Lighting, Irrigation, Porch
- Wood Shake
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Oven, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener - Owned, Central Vacuum, Water Filter, Water Heater
- Septic - Standard, Water - Well - Private
Listing courtesy of Century 21 Northwest.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. © 2020 PACMLS