605 Summit Street, Richland, WA 99352
- List Price
- Days on Market
- 2 1/2 Story
- Year Built
- Living Area
- Richland South
- Westcliffe 02
2006 PARADE OF HOMES WINNER!! ONLY ONE FAMILY HAS LIVED IN THIS HOME! EXCELLENT CONDITION, NEVER HAD PETS IN THE HOME. WELL CARED FOR HOME, FRESHLY PAINTED INSIDE THE HOME, MOVIE ROOM INCLUDED. HOUSE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO SHOW ON TUESDAY, NOV.12TH. CALL LAURI WITH QUESTIONS. LAURI BAUDER IS OWNER/REALTOR OF HOME, ALONG WITH HER HUSBAND. THIS FANTASTIC HOME HAS MASTER-SUITE ON MAIN LEVEL, OFFICE, GUEST SUITE UPSTAIRS, 3 HUGE BEDRMS 2 BATHS DOWNSTAIRS. .49 AC. FANTASTIC VIEWS OF THE TRI-CITIES, BADGER MTN. COLUMBIA RIVER. PRIVATE AND QUIET. ENTRY IS AMAZING IN THE SPRING TO FALLWITH WATER FOUNTAIN & FLOWERS, YOU WILL LOVE THIS HOME!! RV PARKING 3 CAR GARAGE. Lauri Bauder is WA State Licensed Realtor/owner.
- Lot Dimensions
- 21,410 SQ.FT.
- Property Description
- Located in City Limits, Corner Lot
- Daylight/Outside Entrance, Finished, Full, Inside Entrance, Windows - Egress
- Deck/Covered, Fencing/Partial, Irrigation, Balcony
- Comp Shingle
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Oven, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Water Softener - Leased, Central Vacuum, Range, Water Heater
- Water - Public, Sewer - Connected
- School District
Listing courtesy of Zion Properties, Llc..
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. © 2019 PACMLS