Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
72602 E Sundown Pr Se, Kennewick
Nestled on a generous 5.13 acres this home offers luxury and privacy. Built by Urban Street Builders in 2010, this home has every luxurious convenience. Master Suite 17x14 on main floor with walk-in shower, separate vanities, jetted tub, and walk-in closet. Guest Suite 14x12 is also on Main Floor, as well as a 15x13 craft room (could be extra bedroom), a 10x13 den/mancave (could be extra bedroom). Large gourmet kitchen with 10 ft island, generous pantry, pot filler and dining room, Great room with sunroom nook and Mendota gas fireplace. Upstairs is a family room and 3 generous size bedrooms. Lower Level has 9x10 kitchen, 15x18 home theatre room with surround sound and 110 Projection screen, a 10x15 home gym (could be extra bedroom), 14x21 rec room, 15x21 family room and full bath and storage. Built-in storage, mudroom/mailstation, indoor parking for 6 vehicles and don’t forget the master woodworkers shop.Cottonwood elementary,Desert Hills middle & Kamiakin high schools. With grace and charm this home is in a perfect location and is a must see
- MLS® #219460
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,022
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Finished, RV Parking-Open, Garage-6 Car
- GaragesAttached, Door Opener, Finished, RV Parking-Open
- ExteriorTrim - Rock, See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler, Bldg/Shop, Patio/Covered
- Lot DescriptionFruit Trees, Prof. Landscaped, Animals Allowed, Building Restrictions, HO Warranty Included, Located in County, No Manufactured Homes, Open Space (ag), Plat Recorded
- FoundationConcrete, Concrete Slab
- ZoningSINGLE FAMILY R
- Address72602 E Sundown Pr Se
- SubdivisionSHORT PLAT
- Zip Code99338
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Coffered, Ceiling - Raised, Drps/Crtns/Blinds, Extra Storage, Security System, Ceiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesCook Top, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Water Softener-Owned, See Remarks, Water Heater
- HeatingHeat Pump - Heating, See Remarks - Heating, Heat Pump - Cooling, See Remarks - Cooling
- Fireplaces1, FP - "0" Clear, FP - Gas, FP - Propane, Propane Tank Leased, In Living Room
- Listing OfficeKelly Right Real Estate Of The Tri Cities
Price Change History for 72602 E Sundown Pr Se, Kennewick, WA (MLS® #219460)
|Price Reduced (from $1,150,000)||$999,995||$150,005 (13.04%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Tri Cities Association of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2017 at 5:47pm PDT.