Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Terrace Drive, Pasco
Breathtaking, panoramic views of the mountains and river grace multiple rooms in this incredibly, open, one-of-a-kind home on the Columbia River. Property is 1.85 acres and includes a private dock. From the moment you step from the towering front portico into the beautiful foyer, you will be transported to another world. The truly grand, great room with wet bar, huge dining room and gorgeous kitchen offer defined spaces that are still open to one another. This makes a large social event or an intimate evening for two both equally comfortable. If you are looking for a quite retreat, the family room with its south and west facing walls and private balcony makes a perfect getaway. From here you can either enter the lovely guest bath or enter the laundry room which leads to a private courtyard with a fountain and full of morning sun. Down a staircase your find the 4th bedroom with its own bath and access to lower tiled patio and koi pond. Back upstairs there is a powder room, 2 pantries, a back family entrance hall and skylights everywhere. The main hallway leads to the master suite and two guest bedrooms that are connected by an over-sized Jack-and-Jill bathroom. All the bedrooms have walk-in closets. The master suite has soaring ceilings and jaw-dropping views of the river along with a fireplace for cozy winter evenings. A relaxing master bathroom retreat with large walk-in shower, soaking tube with two windows offering river views and will make you want to spend some quality "me time" just getting away from it all. There is ample room in the over-sized master bedroom closet for all your apparel. The over-sized three car garage offers plenty of room for your autos and additional storage. The unfinished lower level of the home accessed off the back patio contains machine rooms and additional storage as well. So contact your REALTOR today to arrange your own personal viewing.
- MLS® #217558
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,331
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Finished, Off Street Spaces, RV Parking-Open, Garage-3 Car
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Door Opener, Finished, Off Street Spaces, RV Parking-Open
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBldg/Storage, Deck/Wood Open, Deck/Wood Covered, Lighting, Patio/Covered, Patio/Open, Sat Dish/No Eqp Inc, See Remarks, Fountain/Water Feature, Sprinkler, Porch, Balcony, Deck/Wood
- Lot DescriptionFrontage/Water, Located in County, Residential Acreage, View, See Remarks, Garden Area, Prof. Landscaped
- WindowsWindows - Bay, Windows - Double, Windows - Vinyl
- FoundationCrawl Space, Brick
- ZoningSINGLE FAMILY R
- Address110 Terrace Drive
- Zip Code99301
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Raised, Drps/Crtns/Blinds, Extra Storage, Security System, Skylight(s), Wet Bar, Utility Sink
- AppliancesCook Top, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Central Vacuum
- HeatingHeat Pump - Heating, Two Furnaces, Central Air/2 or more Sys, Heat Pump - Cooling
- FireplacesFP - Double Sided, FP - Gas
- Listing OfficeRe/max Professionals
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Tri Cities Association of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2017 at 8:17pm PDT.